Skip to main content

Enhance your Products

ENHANCE YOUR PRODUCTS ON MY BLOG

PLATFORM

As we all know every great talent must needs one platform to show its ability same here,
The talent is your "products" and platform is my "blog"


“It’s hard to retain customers if they aren’t even paying attention to you…”

Gregory Ciotti



In this element, we will:Define the terms:gradesstandards.Explain the interrelationship of grades and standards.Describe what businesses do with products that fail to meet the lowest standards.Explain reasons for using grades and standards.Describe ways that grades and standards aid the buying and selling process.Explain the importance of grades and standards in global trade.Identify groups that develop grades and standards.Describe types of standards.Identify examples of graded products.Define the following terms: warrantyexpress warrantyimplied warrantyfull warrantylimited warrantyguarantee.Identify the provisions of a full warranty.Distinguish between warranties and guarantees.Identify the characteristics of an effective guarantee.Describe the purposes of warranties and guarantees.Explain the benefits of warranties and guarantees.Describe government regulation of warranties and guarantees

MODIFY YOUR PRODUCTS

If you wanna modify your products its not mean that to dislike other one its your duty to show your customers your products qualities
“The first step to building better customer retention is to set client expectations early.


There are many times when I look at an existing product, and have an idea of how it could be better. I start thinking about how, had I owned the company making this product, I would incorporate this idea into the existing product, and make the company much more successful. The problem is of course, that I don't own the company, and that if I contact them and offer the improvement I came up with, the best case scenario is that they would thank me, and do it themselves, and I would not get anything out of my idea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first BLOG

Assalam o Alaikum I am Shahan Javed . This is my first blog post. Here i am A ffiliate Marketing   Manager . My platform is to enhance your product marketing value and also your online or ofline shopping store value. Without passion, you don’t have energy; without energy, you have nothing. Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.  – Donald Trump Goals: there’s no telling what you can do when you when you’re inspired them, there’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them, and there’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them.  – Jim Rohn Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work.   – Thomas Edison Web address:  https://shahanmarketing.blogspot.com/ Email address:  shahanjaved789@gmail.com Twitter :  https://twitter.com/shahanjaved789

Technical Tutorial

Technical Tutorial YouTube Channel   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRrDDx1VaiiboM3dZ-_hC6A                                    Here, I bring many interesting videos for all of you guyz and through this I wanna try to tell you that nothing is impossible 😎  1) Get Your Saved Password In 10 Sec Hacking Trick   Published on 4 Aug 2017 Very Useful Hacking Trick and Technique to get your saved password on browser without click on forgot password. It very easy and simple trick to get your password in just 10 sec. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grj8AJzHzMU 2)Github Tutorial For Beginners Published on 3 Aug 2017 Github.com for Beginners - Lesson #1 - Introduction to Github.com, Github is free opensource version control system for developers. Its is web based online system, to add deploy and version control for your source control. http...