Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.
~~Muhammad Ali Jinnah
The Independence Day or a day celebrating the anniversary of national independence of any nation is the day when they get freedom for the other nations and take a sigh of rest and make the progress of their own for their nation. The 14th August 1947 is the day for Muslims to have a country Named “Pakistan” having the authority and the chance to win the life for ourself and for our whole nation. Quaid-e-Azam Made a great effort to make Pakistan.
This is the day,
That Our nation sings
This is the day
That the liberty bell starts to ring
This is the day
We all start to remember
What We stand for
and to celebrate our Independence
We stand up high, as We
All start to cry
As we think about,
All that died
For you, for me, for our whole country
Risking there life
Eaxh and everyday here is a salute
To all that lay …Happy Independence Day
This is the day
That the liberty bell starts to ring
This is the day
We all start to remember
What We stand for
and to celebrate our Independence
We stand up high, as We
All start to cry
As we think about,
All that died
For you, for me, for our whole country
Risking there life
Eaxh and everyday here is a salute
To all that lay …Happy Independence Day
I AM PROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI
WHERE AT LEAST I KN0W
I’M FREE
AND
WON’T F0RGET THE MEN
WHO DIED,
WHO GAVE THAT RI8 TO ME
PROTECT UR COUNTRY PEOPLE.
STAND UP AGAINST THE HATERS OF PAK.
PROUD AS I EVER COULD BE TO BE A PAKI.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.
WHERE AT LEAST I KN0W
I’M FREE
AND
WON’T F0RGET THE MEN
WHO DIED,
WHO GAVE THAT RI8 TO ME
PROTECT UR COUNTRY PEOPLE.
STAND UP AGAINST THE HATERS OF PAK.
PROUD AS I EVER COULD BE TO BE A PAKI.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.
Don't be selfish, Sharing is Caring ...



Comments
Post a Comment